Thursday, April 22, 2010

Quick

Quickly....here is another update...

Laura's (my sis) baby...well almost 2-year-old is THE CUTEST little girl ever. Oh Mae Mae! We've been babysitting her lately! SO FUN!!

Sam has glassed now too????!!!!!

Clarissa is performing in an opera tonight. Her school class wrote this wonderful piece of musical madness! It's all about princesses and knights, dragons, and wizards....it should be pretty funny! Clarissa is a knight (because of lack of boys in her class). I will post pictures later!

Thomas and James...still my handsome little guys.

Rick is preparing for a trip to Kuwait (SP??) I am NOT excited for him to be there :(

I am good...

3 comments:

  1. Eeeeek! He's going to Kuwait???!!! You didn't mention that. SCARY. Can't he just go to Ohio, or somewhere like that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things are going well. Hope all goes well with Ricks traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish...Ohio sounds much safer than Kuwait! But he has been assuring me that he will be safe and that he really will only be there for 3 days total....2 days to get there and 2 more to get home!

    ReplyDelete