Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Crazy Mayzy

The month on May (so far) has been challenging on many levels...

Level 1....my husband spent a week in Kuwait where he only called me once! I did not like this week so much. I think that if you are going to spend a week sleeping in tents with the military in the middle of a desert.....you should be able to call home more than once, but that's just me.

Level 2....Clarissa has spent the past 2 months getting her song ready for mother's day sacrament meeting. She played in a string quartet "Love One Another" and played beautifully as 1 violin....the hard part is that I get INSANELY nervous before she performs. I don't know why. She always does so well....just a mom thing I guess!?!

Level 3....Sam is preparing for his recital (cello) which is next week! Again....I get so nervous! I can't help myself.

Level 4...Rick is leaving AGAIN! He is preparing for a 2 week trip to Europe, mostly Belgium and Germany. have any of you ever spent so much time alone with 4 small children? I am in panic mode right now!

Level 5...I am getting a series of ultrasounds to figure out what the heck is wrong with me! My thyroid is not producing enough of the hormone it is suppose to produce, my iron is so low that I might need injections, and, well other things I'd rather not mention! HOLY MOLY!

Level 6...Meetings for church and Clarissa's school span the entire month.

I seriously do not have a clue how this is all going to happen, but I will make it through....somehow! If you need anything from Anna, please do not ask until June! My life is a little full at the moment.

7 comments:

  1. Wow. Busy woman. But, I'm sure you repeat this regularly: He won't ask you to do more than you can handle. With Him, it is all possible. No matter how insane it sounds. That has been proven to me time and time again. You'll make it. You survived being the RS pres in your crazy Roy ward, didn't ya? ;)

    Love you! I hope you're feeling better. Your mom was so excited to leave Trenton's RS early to come hear Clarissa play. I whispered, "Tell Anna hi!" But I don't think she heard me, as I was muffled by Jacob's (my new nephew) babbling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! thanks Karen...I will survive, I am a survivor. They just called be back into the YW camp director, which is always a hoot. Much better than RS Pres! I will NEVER complain about a calling ever again, unless its RS pres...which better NOT ever happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea! You are camp director. I know you really enjoyed that :)
    Come what may and love it.......right?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it! I am reading Pres. Uchtdorf new book and I Love this what he says! You are a choice daughter of our Heavenly Father, and through the things you create and by your compassionate service, you are a great power for good. You will make the world a better place. Lift up your chin; walk tall. God loves you. We love and admire you!

    You can do it! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Anna,
    What a wonderful, strong, faithful woman you are. We will be praying for you. You will make it through . . . I hope your medical tests let you know how you can feel better.
    love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. o.k. what the crap???? Rick is done with this program soon right? I sure hope so for your sake. And Hello... when you need a break call me! I sure hope you are feeling better. On a happy and most complimentary note... your kids are darling and Clarissa (my personal favorite...for obvious reasons...) did SOOOOO GOOOOOD on mother's day! What a cutie! She takes after her mom in the talent department. Take care of yourself... call me if you need me.

    ReplyDelete