Thursday, August 26, 2010

Still no pictures...

So, I still have no pictures to share. You would think that I would just take the initiative and get them on the computer, but for some odd reason I can't bring myself to do it. Rick is the official "down loader of the pictures guy" at our house and I'm just on willing to take on one more task here at the Palfreyman homestead. While Rick was away this past year (traveling the world) I did my fair share of duties....Mom duties (ya know, basic mom stuff), Dad duties (ya know, like getting the tires rotated, cleaning out the mouse trap...like 20 times, killing INSANELY huge spiders, shoveling the 1/4 mile driveway when it snowed so hard that even the jeep couldn't get down the hill...not up...but DOWN, took care of the 2 horse-dogs in the backyard, sold 4 puppies.....there are so, so, so many other things, I can't take it all in right now), Girl Camp duties (that was just FUN, so maybe I can't count that duty), Sisterly duties (this consists of making fun of lame movies a.k.a. anything Twilight), Churchly duties (...4 kids...sacrament meeting...me alone....enough said..) Daughterly duties (I just love my mom so much, and I think daughterly is a funny word....so it is included).

So, as you can see, the pictures will have to wait.

5 comments:

  1. I finally figured out how to make my comments post on blogs like yours. Yay! Anna, you are a superwoman and it's totally fine to delegate responsibilities. So, we will know that Rick did his job when there are pictures again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kace got on your blog and said, MAN, NO PICTURES AGAIN! Tell Rick he needs to get on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are amazing! So it is okay for no pictures of course I think it just means that people close by need to see you more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rick is at the church farm watering trees this morning...or I might have a few pics....but alas....It was not meant to be. YAY for Kelly posting on the blog! And Rach...tell Kace my kids often want to see the dead bat on your blog....it was a complete sucess, and Melissa....call me anytime to watch Hannah, I was thinking about it and I am pretty sure we can work something out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll wait for those photos. You have been amazing, Anna. Hopefully you can stop being so amazing! I love you.

    ReplyDelete