Monday, October 11, 2010

Family Foto Shoot

At last.....we broke down and had a little family photo shoot. I think the results speak for themselves! My sis Laura is the photographer extraordinaire. She brought us to this very exclusive area (AKA TRENTON) and we found some really great spots to take pictures right across the street from my Mothers house!! Clarissa is very photogenic!
I love this picture of my CRAZY boys! Tomas and Sam

JAMES!!!!!!


I LOVE this picture...it shows their true personalities...

This is how we are most days!!!



Cool barn!

Me and my Sissa!!!

I wish you could see James in this picture...
. We are a happy family......most of the time!!!!!!!!!!








6 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! I love it. L.O.V.E. it. They are SO adorable. I can't believe how big Clarissa is...holy cow. She's stunning. Your boys are hilarious and so handsome. And, hello, you look absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with Karen! Anna you are gorgeous! love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TRENTON.........really. I love them! Kace was super excited for the pictures, especially the crazy ones. Imagine that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. who knew that Trenton had such great spots.
    who also knew that Laura was such a fantastic photographer. of course it helps a ton when you have such a cute family to work with!

    It was good to see you on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so freakin cute!!!! Clarissa is my all time favorite

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never knew you had a blog.

    until now.

    I'm very happy about it.

    ReplyDelete