Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ricker's World comes to and end!

So, many of you may, or may not be aware that my husband...Rick....has been traveling the world these past 9 months for his job. You may or may not also be aware that Rick lives in an alternate universe that we affectionately call "Ricker's World". It's a magical place where everything seems bend in accordance to Rick's will. I'm not even kidding. Where else could one take a trip every month away from the crazy wife and kids. And on each and every one of these get-a-ways, you are able to do so many things that you love. Like...shoot guns of various shapes and sizes, ride in tanks, eat a lot of great food at someone else's expenses...the list goes on and on. I will not include a full diary of this travels, it will only make you jealous. So here are a few pictures from his last, but certainly not least, trip....BELGIUM AND GERMANY! A Castle
Shooting guns
happy to be shooting guns

having a date with Zev.....he is my replacement date because I had to stay home with the kiddos, but I heard it was very romantic!

Rick.... doing what a Ricker does best

In a tank, shooting guns
Serious Rick

You lucky man you!


This part was not so lucky. He had to get stitches in the middle of the night in Kuwait. Smacked his head on a locker....OUCH!
So there is the short version of the last 9 months. All I can say is, I made it!!!! But with only much help from THE BEST mother-in-law a girl could as for! Thanks Neta for treating me like your own daughter! I am truly blessed to be a part of your family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





5 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that your time apart has come to a close. I am glad to hear all of you survived with minimal injuries:) and happy to hear that he had a good time, and that you have your love back!!!! I was just looking at the pics and it is crazy how much Rick reminds me of Mark. I had to take a few double takes on some, because I thought it was Mark. Anyway, take care....

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cousins ya know! But that is funny! I never thought that they looked that much alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally glad that life is going to slow down a bit and I know that you are too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I'm impressed that you could survive that. You are definitely a stronger woman than I.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa. Are you telling me Rick's been gone for 9 months? WHAT THE? That's insane. I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete