Thursday, March 29, 2012

it's been almost 3 years since....

It's been almost 3 years since this little guy came into my life....I cannot wait for it to happen once again.  I was just browsing through some pictures and found this beautiful one of James at a week old.  I am so very excited to be approaching this point once again.  It's crazy how quick these early moments pass, but it also seems like yesterday that he was this little and sweet.  (James is still kinda little, but the sweetness has been replaced by a crazy monkey man!)


Yesterday, I had an ultrasound at 35 weeks and came home feeling so happy about this new little guy, lets call him Henry for funzies.....okay that's probably his name, I'm just trying it on for size.  Henry has been trying to make his appearance into this world a little too early.  We only have 6 more days to go buddy until daddy can be here to witness your birth.....SO STAY PUT WOULD YA!!!

3 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwww. i'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one more week! I can't wait to see him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should update everyday. At least I need updates everyday :)

    ReplyDelete