Thursday, September 6, 2012

In honor of my newly aquired computer skills....aka...figuring out crap in a forgien language....I am going to be taking us back.....WAYYYYY back to the beginning of this German adventure.  There are just too many great picture NOT to go back an revisit them.  So sit back, relax, and enjoy your morning Muesli......


James helping daddy "finish" the house before we left for good!


This is the day I came home from the hospital.....I remember feeling very overwhelmed by it all.....there may or may not have been some serious closet crying that occurred that day...


Henry, oh sweet Henry!  It took me about 2 months to feel 100% okay with his name...now, I love, love, LOVE IT so much!


James is still this excited to see his brother every morning, noon, and night.  I was VERY selfish in wanting him to be a girl....


Here we are with ELMO.....the primary presidency in our Tree-town ward gave the kids some wonderful gifts before we left....notice the on-going construction surrounding us.....



This is the night before our plane ride outta there, Rick is hanging the chandelier that I bought 6 years ago....no more sparkly grandma light....lets hope we can just move right back into that beautifully finished house!!!  

That's all for today.....I plan on keeping this up until I get caught up with our lives in Sept.....but by then it will be January, so it goes.....Here's to 2 more years in a foreign land!  Only 2 more years left....time is FLYING!

No comments:

Post a Comment