Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ahhhh...the peace of mind a clear colon brings!

I'm not gonna lie....I was quite nervous for the colonoscopy yesterday. The past three days were fraught with peril that I have never known....and when I say peril, I really mean hunger! That was the worst part of the ordeal....I was so nutrient deprived when I arrived at the hospital yesterday that I could hardly answer the receptionist when she asked me my birth date! So despite a little loopyness on my part....the whole thing was a picece of cake...oooohhh cake sounds really good! So back to life with food....food is good.

3 comments:

  1. oooooh...........can't wait to hear the details :) SICK

    ReplyDelete
  2. story of my life, ladies. every three years for the last 9. it does suck. HOWEV, Anna, now that you've been brought into this, you should TOTALLY google for Dave Barry's article concerning colonoscopies. You will laugh so hard you will hurt. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that how you spell colonoscopies? It really truly wasn't that bad, my dr. let me take pills instead of that nasty drink everyone'e been warning me about.

    ReplyDelete