Saturday, March 27, 2010

Slacking?

It's been sometime since I have even a milli-second to myself.....and even less time to blog about it. So its been like, what? 3 weeks? Just goes to show that my time is not my own anymore! It has shifted to less selfish matters, like re-filling the toilet paper cupboard in the bathrooms, patently sitting by Thomas for a good 3 hours while he finished his dinner, mopping the kitchen floor again and again.....and again, making sure that everyone is where they need to be when they need to be there, attempting to answers Sam's "deep thought questions" like ,"how does the refrigerator keep the food cold", "what are animals like on other worlds", "Can we make a volcano mom?", and my personal fav "can I be an inventor AND a scientist when I grow up?". So as anyone can see....life is full...but in the best way possible. So to catch up on the happenings of the past few weeks, here are some photo's for your viewing pleasure!















Rick took the kiddos...yes all 4 of them, on an "adventure" hike last Wednesday. Everyone did great...even little Thomas with his notorious "pig legs" kept up with dad! (Thomas has really short legs...takes after his mother...poor guy!)





Sam herding the dogs around...yes we now have TWO horse dogs! WHAT? you may be asking yourself....I really don't know how it happened. Sometime after James was born...its all a blur really!









Notice the Barren wasteland we like to call HOME! There are a lot of sage brush...and in the spring a few sego lillys, ticks, ants, cow pies...not much to look at...but we like it....most of the time

James Wames ALERT!!! Oh geesh, Rick and I make cute babies!!
Since all of the rest of the kids have an instrument....we decided to make the piano James' instrument of choice. He's already jammin on the baby version every chance he gets....we've just gotta do something about his drooling problem....notice his shirt is completely soaked??
And last, but definately not least....here is Ricks arm turned sideways...because I'm too lazy to go back and rotate the picture! Anyway, this past Monday was allergy testing day! Come to find out, Rick is allergic to EVERYTHING!! (well at least everything that they test for) LUCKY GUY!
Well, that about wraps up my life lately....getting the colon check this next week...that otta be exciting.

4 comments:

  1. The "colon check"?!?!? Please tell me, for your sake, you aren't talking about a colonoscopy...I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. (Sorry if you do!) But, if that is, in fact, your fate...let me know. We can commiserate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the colon thing. let me know if you need me to watch your kiddos. James' pictures are SO CUTE, I can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just can't figure out where all this allergies come from, What are you going to do about it? Oh, James, I can't get enough him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, in fact it is a colonoscopy (sp?)!! Yay for me....as for Rick, they are planning surgery on his nose to help him breath, and are giving him allergy shots. We are taking sam in soon to check his allergies....sometimes they are even worse than ricks!

    ReplyDelete