Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mr. Darcy anyone?

I'm writing this for Laura. Her and I share the same obsession....we are addicted to Jane Austen...in any form....book or movie. About every 6 months or so I have to read a Jane Austen book and watch at least 3 to 4 of the movies. I guess my 6 months are up because I have started my bi-yearly tradition again. The past 2 days I completed the new Emma...totally great (thanks BBC for making such fatastic movies for me to enjoy)!! And I am talking about the 6 hour versions.....oh yea! Springtime + Mr. Darcy + Mr Knightly = Awesomness!

7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! My friend recommended THE GREATEST Jane Austen BBC to me the other day. Seriously, she lent me hers, and we watched it ALL FREAKING WEEKEND at my house...and then I promptly returned it to her on Monday and bought my own before I went home. Seriously. You should see Persuasion. So Good. And Captain Wentworth....yes, please. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seen it read it...wathed it again....read it like 4 times already! I'm telling you....I am a HUGE fan of Miss Jane...in fact there are 2 really good versions of persuasion (movie)....make sure you watch both!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, how'd you get your blog background to go all the way to the top and bottom of the screen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea! I just went to cutestblogontheblock and followed the instructions....by the way....your hair is very sexy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Thanks. I forgot that I put that picture on my account the other day. That's the new Karen I keep writing about. I figure 35 pounds and a crazy haircut qualify as "new". Hope you got all those stories I sent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did get your stories...Hilarious....I need to keep up on my email better! I only check it about once a week! Really, you are looking soooooooo great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched a movie that I think you'll really enjoy: "Into Austen". It's a BBC and very well done. It's about a 20th century girl going back to Austen and swapping places with Elizabeth Bennett. There are some funny parts through out the movie. Check it out sometime. I borrowed it from the Provo Library.

    ReplyDelete