Monday, March 1, 2010

scary blogs

So today, as I casually surfed the blogging world, I forgot to turn off my computer speakers, as to avoid listening to the surprise music that starts unexpectedly when you click on someone else's blog. My kids had turned up the speakers all the way last night, so you can imagine my surprise as I clicked on a blog and....ta-da......some crazy rascal flatts song started screeching through my house!! It jumped started my heart, and aside from a little uncomfortableness from being forced to listen to country music, I am doing fine....thanks for asking. Next time I WILL NOT forget to turn off the speakers....unless you have some better music for my listening pleasure!

6 comments:

  1. Your talking about my blog aren't you? hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember whose it was, but I thought my ears fell off it was so loud! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't believe that 31 years in the country hasn't changed your mind about at least Rascal Flatts.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. did your kids really do that! awesome!

    ReplyDelete