Friday, February 5, 2010

Hawaii...but my kids call it Who-aii! Weird

Snorkeling...saw some sea turtles...greatest moment of Ricks life! I did not see the turtles. I was on the beach nursing my foot (note to self: don't kick a coral reef....they fight back!)
Nice hair Rick....maybe we shouldn't drive a convertable around....it has reeked havic on your hair (and maybe your eyes a little) !!!!!

Just bragging on my new blog. Rick and I went to Hawaii in December for out 11th anniversary. Our last Anniversary (the big 10) was spent at a Chilis resteraunt....it was a little dissapointing, mostly because Rick spotted some neighbors of ours and we ended up eating dinner with them. Normally this would not have bothered me, but they have been married for like 55 years and all they talked about was how they used to make out all of the time when they were dating. Keep in mind that they both weigh a good 300 lbs (mental picture!). So you see how the 10th anniversary was lacking in awesomeness. So this years was much, much better. Rick had to go to Hawaii on business, so I hopped on a plane and met him there! Gotta love those wires in the background!

That was a good day!


The Temple! No...i am not pregnant!! It just looks that way!



Eating breakfast on the beach....I should eat all my meals wearing a swimsuit...I think I would consistanly make heathier eating habits....but thats just me!







5 comments:

  1. love the pictures. I think I should come over and see the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad the last pic is you. I thought for a minute it might be Rick in a speedo. Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the post. It makes me even more excited to go to hawaii. Your 10 year Chili experience made this one all the better.
    I love your Hawaiian dress. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The swap meet is the place for hawaiian attire! You are going to LOVE your trip Kristie!!

    Rick in a speedo...yeah, I'm glad it was me too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lot of fun! This definately made your 11th Anniversary a special one since the 10th was very romantic huh! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete