Monday, February 8, 2010

Sam's Sledding

I want everyone to know that my son Sam is crazy!!! If you didn't already know that, then you will after you see his display of sweet sledding skills. Yes, that is Sam flying through the air with the greatest of ease. He has no concern for his personal well-being at all. But one cannot deny his incredible form as he catapults himself through the wild blue yonder! Rick's form is just as equally awesome.
Clarissa and I need some work :(
Thomas had some pretty good moments...
Here is Sam...again...I think this was his 50th take off that day!

Ahh....the joys of sledding!!!!



2 comments:

  1. How FUN! We haven't really had enough snow this winter go to sledding :( And now that some of my kids are old enough to enjoy it, I'm kind of bummed that we can't go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just need to visit northern Utah this next winter...it is still snowing...right now even!! CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete