Thursday, February 4, 2010

Patience?

So here is the conversation driving home form Cello lessons:

Clarissa: "Mom, have you lost your patience yet?"
Mom: "Not yet."
Clarissa: "It's only 3:15, I'm glad you still have your patience. What time do you usually lose your patience mom?"
Mom: "Oh...about 4:30-5:00"
Clarissa: "We still have a lot of time left!"

I decided that I will not lose my patience today...apparently my kids don't enjoy me as much when it's gone!

The kids are currently building their own volcano...no seriously, they just came and asked me where the white vinegar and baking soda is! YIKES!

5 comments:

  1. hahaha! YOU ARE BLOGGING!! YEAAAAAAA :) I hope you still have your patience it is now 5:00 AHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like something MJ would say to me. You know for just starting out your blog looks pretty advanced. Welcome to the blogging world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I can't keep myself away from blog-stocking you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited you have a blog too! Yeah! That is so funny about the patience my sariah has said Mom please have enough patience with us until Dad gets home. Some days I do some day I don't!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh Kristen...is that you? You look so mysterious!

    ReplyDelete